Automatically sync products and orders between your Shopify store and Modern Metier.
You must have a Basic Shopify plan or higher and store owner access.
Generate API keys
To create a key for your Modern Metier integration:
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps > Manage private apps > Create new private app.
2. In the App details section, enter a name for the private app and a contact email address.
3. Set up the permissions by selecting the option ‘Read and write‘ for Products, Orders and Inventory. If you do not wish to give access to your orders, you can leave the ‘Orders’ permission blank. In this case, orders will not be routed directly from Modern Metier to your store.
6. Once the permissions have been enabled, check ‘Allow this app to access your storefront data using the Storefront API’.
7. Finally, click Save > Create private app.
8. You have successfully generated your API keys on Shopify. Copy your API key and password.
Add your Shopify API keys to Modern Metier
2. Add your Store URL (e.g. yourstore.myshopify.com).
3. Paste your API key and password.
4. Click on Submit.
Once you’ve submitted the integration request, you will receive an email confirmation when your e-commerce store has sucessfully been integrated. This process generally takes up to 24 hours.